I was tired of reading all the negative reasons for winning a huge lottery (such as tonight’s soon to be historic event), and decided I needed to make a list of why it would be “good” to win such a huge amount of money. So, I have compiled a list, which of course you have to keep in mind, would probably be a “woman’s” idea of living life to the fullest.
Also, I need to disclose that I did not take much time to come up with this list, so it is probably kind of lame.
1) I need a new wardrobe. What woman doesn’t? I need to go to several of those “designer” shows and buy something horrid, that I would only wear once (if that). Something like this:
2) I need some shoes to go with the dress.
3) I need a new hairdo. Something that shows I am not afraid to “be myself”, even if I look like I am standing under a mushroom. Or maybe I am a mushroom…..you decide.
4) I will need to go get all kinds of Plastic surgery, so that everyone I know will not recognize me at all. I will try to become like a brunette Barbie doll.
5) After all that “self-improvement”, I will need to set up my household and hire someone to do all those mundane tasks that I really don’t like doing:
6) I will have to get someone to “live-in” and do even more mundane tasks:
7) After all that, it is time to gallivant around Europe and discover some medieval towns. I will dine outdoors, and people watch. Oh life will be good!
8) I will take my son to Italy to experience the BEST ice cream in the world…..you know it! Gelato!
9) We will of course stop to experience Tuscany.
10) While wandering around Europe, we stumble upon this wonderful little castle, which I just “have to have”.
11) We will indulge in the BEST food…..oh man.
12) None of this will happen. Of course I am only wishing, dreaming, as I can’t even purchase these tickets where I live.
I’m probably better off. I have decided I would have looked like a duck after purchasing all those stupid things.